Tuesday 5 November 2013

A rather strange coincidence. Imagine this - I climb on a train to go on a journey and I run into a young lady that I used to work with. She asks me about my office personality types and how it is going... She said she would love to read a book with all the office archetypes and personalities. It was quite a profound moment because these archetypes inspired Richidiot.com - dating... So with this in mind - my news is that I am going to compile the book of office observation and release it in the coming months. I have to admit, it is a fun one to write because all I have to do is sit and watch the 'office zoo!' Happy days. Oh and the e-book for rich idiot is on for 98p until I release the second in the series here is the link:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rich-Idiot-com-Dating-Idiot-ebook/dp/B00ATF8QF2

No comments:

Post a Comment