Tuesday 5 November 2013

Who milks a pig? Rich idiot.com - dating taster.

Richidiot.com dating - The e-book will be 98p to download until I complete Richidiot.com - dating 2. Here is the Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ATF8QF2 Eva, In general, I would advise you to avoid milking pigs. It is just something I learned when I was young – it seems they don’t like it – especially by Russian women with particularly well - manicured nails. You might prefer to start with a goat and work up to a smiling cow. The cow is the one with the hanging udders – do not try and milk any other kind – especially if there is only one appendage hanging down. Incidentally, what is it with this milking mania? We have Andreas sending cow milking in pictorial form and now you pig milking – there has to be something in the air! Farming hobbies? Oh and talking of random, last night I was in the supermarket and saw the ‘ghost of diet hell past’. She was in the chocolate isle and appeared to be arguing with a bar of chocolate. ‘I don’t need you – I can’t eat you, you make me fat!’ she then put the chocolate down, turned around picked it up, then jumped up and down. I hid at the end of the isle watching her going through this conflict. It was terrifying to watch and something I have experienced when I did the original diet. Eventually she picked up four bars and stormed to the checkout. She really seems to be in a state of struggle. After doing that extreme diet I only eat dark chocolate now because then I just have a taste and that is it. My will power is rubbish too but to witness someone argue with chocolate in public... Mad. Gracie. The link to richidiot.com on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ATF8QF2

No comments:

Post a Comment