Tuesday 5 November 2013

The opening for Rich Idiot.com 2 The dating game.

A hint of what is to come in Rich Idiot.com 2 - the dating game. As a motivation to finish Rich idiot.com - Dating is on sale for 98p until the below is complete. My intention with the second is to make it more funny, more real with absolutely excruciating moments! What fun - I love it. I hope you do too! Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rich-Idiot-com-Dating-Idiot-ebook/dp/B00ATF8QF2 Rich Idiot.com 2? The dating game. Happy New Year Gracie!!! Welcome back to Winter Wonder England. Did you like my Russian play on words? How many glamorous blonde Russian women do you know who can play with English language and make brilliance with their sentence? I am not showing usual modesty but am feeling very proud! You know I almost said welcome back to Winter Wonder Bra but that would involve up-lift with icicle hanging from nipple. Frozen bosom is not nice image for anyone. Erect nipples often cause embarrassment but large icicles sticking out. People would notice and do strange eye thing at each other. Of course some men would stop and stare – as if they need any excuse! Now I have question – the word icicle... How does that work because you ice a cake don’t you? So would you ice a nipple too? It sounds similar does it not? I am just thinking out loud about strange English sayings. Anyway, I missed you while you were away. Work was boring and there were no decent gossips. Women in office suffer from post-Christmas fattyness and bloated bottoms get stuck in chairs. One woman went to stand up and chair stayed firmly fixed on squidgy behind. No one said anything...We all silently side-glanced as she tried to pretend nothing had happened. I thought such incident would make you raise a newly spa’d eyebrow! Anyway, I want to know about Miami and if you made a new man tick list for this year. It is time for us to focus on finding you the right exciting man. As you say, let’s get the Rocky music on and have you back in the ring. You might have got knocked out in first round by Andreas but you now know how he punches. You know his game but he does not know yours. Oh I did small clap. I am joggling in my seat. You can use your dating ‘game’ knowledge to your advantage and rise again (I looked up ‘dating game’ on Google). You know we need dating entertainment and analysis to get us through boring days. This time of year is when gyms are filled with squidgy shaking bottoms and everyone pretends to eat fruit whilst hiding in toilet cubicles sneaking cake... So I need you here doing dating disaster. We need to discuss analyse and learn new things about men, wealth and life! I can’t bear the bulbus bottom brigade (this is your saying – I wrote it down). I need a distraction. Oh what fun! La, la, laaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I made another small clap. Three grey-knicker women in office jumped at the sound. All three chairs went in air with their fat bottoms. This could be dangerous situation, we might need first aider and goose fat to get them out at home time! Horrible thought – applying goose fat to wobbly grey-knicker bottoms! Eva. If you know anyone who would like to laugh aloud in public and has had shit dates - please share Rich Idiot.com with them: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rich-Idiot-com-Dating-Idiot-ebook/dp/B00ATF8QF2

No comments:

Post a Comment