Tuesday 5 November 2013

Another Rich Idiot.com - dating taster...

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ATF8QF2 Rich idiot.com - dating. Oh Eva, why do I always manage to attract complete dicks? At least I have upped my game to the wealthier dick! I suppose the fact that man has a dick is something to do with it. It seems that the weighted difference between the upper brain and the lesser brain is the main cause of all the issues. Gravity and the dick brain... I will reply to the mail with the following: Hi Andreas, I am about to go for a long stroll by the beach with a friend and then to a cafe. Later this evening I will enjoy sitting, writing and editing. We do have an enormous amount in common. I think it will be worth meeting up whether it is romantic or not. That way there is no pressure. I really enjoy the way you articulate and feel that we could find solutions to the work issues – should it work out. Incidentally do you have a car? If so, have you been to Winchester before? I like the idea of meeting up there because that is about half way. Talk soon Gracie. What do you think Eva? I often wonder whether men have any clue about the discussions women have about them. I find it amusing how we spend our working day discussing and analysing their behaviour. At least it passes the mundane working hours. I haven’t fully involved the naughty boys with this Andreas yet either. I can imagine their faces lighting up and all of their opinions, pure carnage. They will train me like Rocky before going into a dating ‘fight’. I think that I want to keep this one quiet. They are still entertained by the date where I climbed out the toilet window and came face to face with the chap who had popped out for a smoke. That was a hideous moment! I still can’t believe I said I was training to be a burglar. He didn’t buy it – so I pointed at the cigarette and said ‘but you said you didn’t smoke! Liar!’ Oh all these dates over the years and look where I am – single! Boooo! Maybe singledom is the best thing. The women here call it singledooooooooom! I call it freedom. Oooops! Gracie. Here is the link:http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ATF8QF2 The e-book will be on Amazon for 98pence until I complete the second in the series, which I hope to complete in the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment